It was simply incredible.
We were at the family function as promised. Invitation RSVP-ed, table reserved.
Everyone was there.
Somehow, we were to end up dirty dancing for all to see.
How the hell was I going to do it, without embarrassing her? Embarrassing myself, not a problem. But I couldn't risk it with her in my arms.
Not after I read she had bad taste in choosing me.
The time came. I confidently got up, took her by her gentle fingers, and led her to the dancefloor.
"Don't show your fear, and nobody will know", I told myself.
The music began. Something latin, playing very faintly in the distant.
She looked amazing in a simple white dress. She was born beautiful.
All I could do there and then, was put her arms around my neck, and I leaned forward to feel her candy lips. Before I know it, she took me by the hand and we walked out of the hall, loud clapping following our trail.
Alas, it was just a perfect dream that ended too soon.
We were at the family function as promised. Invitation RSVP-ed, table reserved.
Everyone was there.
Somehow, we were to end up dirty dancing for all to see.
How the hell was I going to do it, without embarrassing her? Embarrassing myself, not a problem. But I couldn't risk it with her in my arms.
Not after I read she had bad taste in choosing me.
The time came. I confidently got up, took her by her gentle fingers, and led her to the dancefloor.
"Don't show your fear, and nobody will know", I told myself.
The music began. Something latin, playing very faintly in the distant.
She looked amazing in a simple white dress. She was born beautiful.
All I could do there and then, was put her arms around my neck, and I leaned forward to feel her candy lips. Before I know it, she took me by the hand and we walked out of the hall, loud clapping following our trail.
Alas, it was just a perfect dream that ended too soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment